My weight loss jorney...

Facebook Badge

Shannon Fackler's Facebook profile

Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF

Yes I know it is a coined term but none the less I am glad today is Friday. The hub-bub is working OT today so I missed out on weighing in but it is only one week and I am being a good girl besides we REALLY need the money.

I can remember when Friday's meant going dancing with my best friend, drinking and being sad that I was single. Now I am happily married, mommy to two beautiful babies but I don't dance. I do miss dancing Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket but that is it. It is funny that in each instance there is a piece missing for me. Is it that we always miss something or are we ever completely feeling life is as we want it? What things do you miss or desire to achieve?

No comments: