My weight loss jorney...

Facebook Badge

Shannon Fackler's Facebook profile

Friday, January 08, 2010

Confessions

Track track track... I need to track to do my very best.

Truth be told I think I haven't been because it is easier to avoid it then admit I'm not doing what I should be doing. I just tracked my breakfast, YEAH ME! LOL

I had one of those days yesterday that I was over stimulated. After my shower I was so overstimulated I just wanted to cry so I took some Hylands Calms, sat down with the rest of my Dr Pepper, some pretzels and m&m's ...not the best choices but I was calmed down and managed to get through bedtime with the kidlets. {sigh} Why I am on here admitting to my food choices last night I will never know but maybe in my own mind it is documenting what I did to help me get passed it. I know better but I didn't eat the whole bag of m&m's so that in itself is a success and I want to give myself a pat on the back for it.

No comments: