My weight loss jorney...

Facebook Badge

Shannon Fackler's Facebook profile

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Dreaming in Technicolor

Our meeting leader tells us to "Dream in technicolor". Envision yourself at your goal weight in vibrant colors. My problem is having been overweight most of my life it is hard to "envision" myself at a goal weight since the last time I was at that weight was probably back in middle school (not sure exactly). Well anyway it is hard to find people with my height at the weight I want to get down to.

I have decided to do it in "steps". Learning to change bad behaviors with new ones really takes baby steps. So rather than set myself up for failure why not start with envisioning myself at different weights to help myself along. I may not have the same vision of myself in one year than I do today...am I off base here? I think I am right on target. I figure I can make myself a board in four 12x12 sections which helps me anyway since I am a scrapbooker and I have plenty of that size card stock for the backing. What are your ideas??? Do you have a person you identify with as where you would love to look like? How do you dream in technicolor???

I just recently say Sara Ramirez in her new add for Milk Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket this is a body I would love to end up having...I hope she knows she is a role model to women.

No comments: