My weight loss jorney...

Facebook Badge

Shannon Fackler's Facebook profile

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What have YOU been up to?

I've been working on my trailer we picked up off craigslist...you can find some good deals on there!

Here is our new baby...

Front LeftFront Right

Here are some inside views

(before)looking into trailer from doorway

Inside Trailer

(before)looking from front couch towards doorway/bathroom

Inside Trailer

(before)shower stall, previous owner added fishies

Photobucket

After views:

Since the previous owner had added fishies to the shower stall I wanted to add some whimsy in the bathroom so I found this fabric to use on the bathroom windows, they are hard to see but I added two fish buttons in the middle of the curtain to keep them shut.

Photobucket

I decided on plaid for my curtains and denim to cover the cushions.

Photobucket

the plaid has yellow in it which I wanted to incorporate the countertops & appliances

Photobucket

After we made all the cushion covers except the largest one for the couch; the cushions were all sewn together so it would have been hard to make one I got a brainiac idea to look for a futon cover for it and to my surprise I found one in denim. I was beyond estatic over my find!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Doris J said...

You know you have cost me a lot of money! LOL But it has been so fun!!!!!!!!!!

Look's Great!