My weight loss jorney...

Facebook Badge

Shannon Fackler's Facebook profile

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Inches

So to start off my endeavor I had Scott take my photo's, then a few weeks into it I realized I should have had him take measurements too. I think it was mostly because I lost the first week then I just tapered off losing but stayed the same. Anyone losing weight has got to know how it feels to know you are doing what you are supposed to yet there is no improvement just how frustrating it can be.

I had begun my adventure the middle of September, then the beginning of Octoboer I had him take more pictures then measured my neck, bust, upperarm, forearm, waist, hips, thigh, and calf. Scott has been working a HUGE amount of overtime which we desperately need/needed so in our busy-ness (not business but busy ness) we forgot to take the measurements last month. I had him take them last night and I had lost as much as 3 inches in some areas and two areas no change what-so-ever. It is fun to see where the inches are coming off and then the areas I need to maybe focus on. How do you measure up?

No comments: