My weight loss jorney...

Facebook Badge

Shannon Fackler's Facebook profile

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Holiday season

Are you ready? Much more to do?

I think I am almost done. I keep thinking of more to do but I should probably just stop. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I find this year I am viewing "the things I do" more, so I was at the store and rather than buy holiday peeps for everyone I bought one package we could all try one, YES me included!

In my old age I find I am not a big peeps person but the peppermint ones definitely intrigued me Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket sooooooooooo I had to buy some but like I said one package for all those who want to try may have at least one. Hopefully everyone tries one so there is NO left-overs hehehe. OY! How are your holiday preperations going?

No comments: