My weight loss jorney...

Facebook Badge

Shannon Fackler's Facebook profile

Friday, November 09, 2007

This just in...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am so proud of myself, I am down 20.4 pounds. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today our group leader was talking to us about using spices and make our meals fun. It was an impromtu geography lesson. Let me tell you I never did do well in Social Studies OR Geography type classes. She had us guessing the ingredients to where they are from er well what place they signify the meal would be from. Next page was guessing the flags....FLUNKED hehehe

First was Tomatoes and Oregano...Italian. Then it was Tarragon and Wine...I mean I hear Tarragon and I think EW Licorice flavor (thank you Food network for informing me before making that mistake) but it was French. Then there was Sour Cream ...we thought Spanish/Mexican food but it was actually Russian (which light bulb went off for me Stroganoff DUHPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket) Next came Lemon & Cinnamon and I was like NO CLUE! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Turns out it was Greek. Last one was Soy Sauce which was Asian and now I have blocked it all ... lol but for flags she had TWO extra flags.

No comments: