My weight loss jorney...

Facebook Badge

Shannon Fackler's Facebook profile

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Munching!

Have you ever noticed that some days are easy to not eat a lot but then there are those days that you cannot find enough to eat?

Lately I have had days where I keep wanting to munch, on things that should be done in moderation. The temptation is just SO there and I am trying to be strong. OY what a week to really have this issue...I needed to be good all week so Turkey day was open to splurge and I have been fairly good but like I said the MUNCH!

Okay how do you survive the holiday's without "over eating"? Share those tips!

1 comment:

Purrbal said...

One year we had Chicken Enchilada Bake for our Thanksgiving dinner. We had a nice relaxing day, went to the movie then had the enchilada's for dinner.